Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, June 17, 2011

2 for 1 Special

For all 5 of you... yesterday I did not post. I couldn't get a good Internet connection, plus I was a single mommy on a road trip and outnumbered by my kids. I did make a smoothie and it was super delish. I just want people to try one and if I can make them daily while out of town, you can at least try one while you are at home :)
Day 16
All i used was water (from the tap-ew!) banana, 2 oranges, and a bag of spinach

It was a bit more frothy which is from the oranges



Super Yummy Jupiter Smoothie :) 3 ingredients and great nutrition



Day 17

So nice to be home and blend up my creations and not worry about waking others up

water, banana, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, green grapes, flax



Totally forgot to take a picture once I added my spinach - so, today there are lots of boring fruit pics (not that pics of spinach are exciting or anything)





Green Grapes- in the book I read it said to use ripe fruit but I tend to like a little tartness in my grapes so I choose green





I used honeydew, cantaloupe, and watermelon today. great flavor combo and it adds just the right sweetness without being OVERLY sweet




It seems like how much I make varies and it is because I am not really measuring things out. I am experimenting and it feels really liberating to be able to just throw something in and find out it really tastes good (as well as being really good for you)

Two Healthy Choices made in Two Days...

No comments:

Post a Comment