Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 13, 2011

Planning Ahead

As you read this, I am on my way down to South Florida to visit some family. No I didn't bring my Vitamix (it's too bulky) but I DID pack my Ninja :) When I started thinking about the drive down I had to plan ahead on how I was going to get my ingredients (thanks MOM!) and how I was going to make and cosume them. I have been doing this challenge for 14 DAYS and I feel like I will be drinking green smoothies for the next 40 years. It's weird when you find out that you like something when you are 33 years old. I kinda wish that I hadn't been so stubborn for so long- ha!


Coconut Water, Spinach, Cantalope, Frozen Strawberries, and Flax Seeds



Picked me up some SPINACH- yum yum!!!





And I used the whole container in my smoothie tonight (who am i!?)







Ripe Cantalope










Frozen Strawberries







Flax Seeds to add some Omega's





All ready for my 3 hour drive :) Stay tuned for my review of this combo once I get to South Florida






One Healthy Choice Made Today...















No comments:

Post a Comment