Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 20, 2011

Major Progress

I am so happy to say that after 20 days of my drinking green smoothies, that my hubs FINALLY tried one today. We were discussing them last night and I asked (begged) him to just try one and to my utter bafflement he said YES!!
Spinach, Blueberries (from his uncles farm in New Jersey!), banana, and water

I tried to use less spinach since it was his first one



good old Jersey blueberries right off of Billy Boy Farms



Banana


Blend Blend Blend and add some ice and agave nectar



and Dave had his first green smoothie. I asked him how it was and he said "it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" and that folks is MAJOR PROGRESS!!! From Dave, that is praise :) He said it could have been thicker and sweeter so tomorrow will be another chance to experiment and TOMORROW is day 21 of my 21 days challenge :)


One more person to try it and

One healthy choice made today (by my hubs!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment