Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, June 3, 2011

One not so Happy Momma

So.... Day 2 ended with my stepping on the scale and I WAS NOT PLEASED. I know that this is a journey of eating healthier but I assumed that it would help with the scale and it has not as of yet. Yes, I know that it is only day 3 and as you can see I have NOT given up and I don't plan on it but I am definitely watching more the calorie that I am putting into my smoothie and after a nice run last night I did feel better.
I felt pretty good about the smoothie yesterday so I stuck with the same ingredients (minus a few) to see what the difference would be.

HELLO Spinach- I put in WAY more than I have in the last 2 days.



I added the orange...




And I enjoyed the watermelon flavor yesterday so I kept that as well...plus I kept it because of it's water content :)




Blend, Blend, Blend




And I have my quart of "smoothie" for today. The consistency was more like juice and I kinda liked it better. It wasn't as sweet but not really spinach tasting either. I have to admit that I am not as hungry during the day and if I am hungry I have an option to drink which is healthier than anything that I would be grabbing during the day anyway.

Another bonus is that it has kicked my butt back into running and I do love my running :)


One good choice made today...










No comments:

Post a Comment