Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 13, 2011

Recycled

I had some leftover from yesterday so I decided I would use it up before I made another. I am almost to the 2 week mark and I have only done this twice now. I am learning so much about giving my body nutrients instead of just putting in "junk" and I can't believe that it has only been 2 weeks since I began this challenge. I feel like my body wants the healthy things now and I am not sure if it is just a mental thing or if I am actually craving these carrots that I have been eating all week.
I'm not saying that I don't want to eat junk at all- because I definitely still have some moments (chocolate related ones) and I do give into them. I feel like when I am usually making good choices I can splurge on the things that I really feel like I want.
If you know me- you know that I have had MANY issues with eating and I feel like while I am eating healthier I don't worry as much about the content or the amount of food that I am eating. I'm not saying that I don't care anymore but I am saying that it isn't an obsession because the choices that I am making aren't candy, chips, ect.
I feel better physically and my skin and hair look really good from all the extra vitamins and minerals coming from the smoothies.
I wish more people would just try this for 21 days. Just incorporating the smoothies into what they are already eating can make such a huge difference.
Well today's post was a bit heavy but no worries- tomorrow i will be back to normal with a couple new ingredients and my expert advice on them-HA!

One good choice made today...

No comments:

Post a Comment